About Me

A practising lawyer, living in London with his lovely spouse, and 2 dogs . Making a living of the law, while trying to find time to write and express

Friday 2 March 2012

For No Particular Reason ...

Just because I saw a link to the video for How Soon is Now?, and I followed it, and it reminded me how important the Smiths were at one time in my life, and how Morrissey likely had the most impressive persona/appearance of any front man from the 80's (sorry, Robert Smith).

Hearing these songs still gives me shivers for some reason I really can't explain.

* Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
* Girlfriend in a Coma
* Ask
* The Queen is Dead
* How Soon is Now?
* Panic
* There is a Light That Never Goes Out

Simply iconic, in my very humble opinion.  If I ever get my hands on a way-back machine, the dial will be set to 1985.

No comments:

Post a Comment