About Me

A practising lawyer, living in London with his lovely spouse, and 2 dogs . Making a living of the law, while trying to find time to write and express

Saturday 31 December 2011

And so it begins...

I'm not great at introductions.  They're kind of like the first line in a novel about a relationship between two people.  There's a place for that in life and fiction, but apparently I'm not very good at writing that type of story.

In any event, this is the beginning of what I hope to be a provoking, conscientious, honest, not-small-hearted nor small-minded venture into the world of social media.  I would like to engage those with similar views without overly aggravating those who differ.  I'd like to express something about the world in which I live and the way in which I observe it, sometimes in commentary, other times in prose and poetry.  I hope to entertain, maybe educate, but always bring a different if not slanted version of the world to those who take the time to read.

While new posts may not appear as frequently as I'd like, I'll try to put up some new 'material' on at least a weekly basis, and more often when circumstances dictate.

I don't necessarily hope that you'll like it (I'm not in the business of needing to be liked) - I just hope that won't disregard it.

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment